When you support Casteliers, you are actively supporting the many facets of puppetry arts: presentation, research and creation, as well as community outreach.
No gift is too small! Whether you have $5, $10, $50 or $500 to offer, every donation helps.
You would like to make a longer-term commitment?
A monthly donation for as little as $5/month (about the cost of a café au lait) would help just as much!
By mail or in person
You can also fill in a donation form and either make a cash donation or send a cheque made out to Casteliers. Send your completed donation form to:
30 Saint-Just Avenue
Montréal (Québec) H2V 1X8
First donation to a cultural organization
Enquire about the First major donation to a cultural organization program, under which you can claim a tax refund of up to 75%!
A gift is considered to be a major cultural donation if it meets all of the following conditions:
- It is a monetary donation with an eligible amount of at least $5,000 but no more than $25,000.
- It was made by an individual (other than a trust) after July 3, 2013.
- It was made to one of the following organizations:
- a registered charity operating in Québec in the arts or culture sector;
- a registered cultural or communications organization;
- a registered museum.
In addition to the tax credit for charitable donations and other gifts, a large cultural donation entitles the donor to a tax credit of 25% of the eligible amount of the gift (to a maximum of $25,000).
Casteliers et l’Association québécoise des marionnettistes is actively recruiting volunteers to help with various activities such as festivals, conferences, exhibits, shows, and workshops.
Contact us at email@example.com and come join the team!